Fill out the form to get in touch
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
If you enjoy a stroll around the market or car boot sale, then the Costa del Sol will have you spoilt for choice. Every day of the week you will find a different street market or car boot sale with an array of bargains to consider!
There is something quite fun about visiting the local markets and boot sales with friends or family in the lovely weather, and you will see just about everything from fresh produce to furniture, clothes and jewellery for sale. So while you are on holiday on the Costa del Sol, take a day to browse the authentic markets, enjoy some R&R and find some Spanish souvenirs to remember.
If you rent long term on the Costa del Sol, there may be bits and pieces you need like various household items, garden furniture, and decorative items which can be found new at markets for excellent prices compared to shops. Markets can also be a great place to buy unusual, nice gifts for family and friends without breaking the bank.
Here are some of the markets and car boot sales held regularly from Estepona to Marbella:
- Sabinillas General market – On the east Esplanade every Friday in the morning selling clothing, shoes, fruit and vegetables and much more.
- Estepona Marina market – In the port every Sunday from 10:00-14:00pm. The market sells fresh fruit and vegetables and also has stalls selling general goods including gifts, leather, shoes, sunglasses, music, jewellery, souvenirs, arts & crafts.
- Estepona Town market – Avenida Juan Carlos every Wednesday from 10:00-14:00pm. Traditional Spanish market selling clothes, food, and household wares.
- San Pedro street market – Held near the Central Plaza every Thursday from 9:00-14.00pm. A great place to bag a bargain.
- Nueva Andalucia street market – Located near the bullring every Saturday from 9:00-14:00pm. Another great market for bargain hunters.
- Marbella weekly market – On Mondays at the Recinto Ferial de Arroyo Primero in the Las Albarizas area from 9:00-14:00pm. Selling flowers, clothes, household items, shoes, handbags and jewellery.
- La Cala de Mijas – Has two markets a week, every Wednesday and Saturday. Both are held at the fair ground from 10:00-15:00pm. This market sells clothes, fruit and vegetables, table clothes, T/shirts, shoes, sweets, flowers and much more,
- Fuengirola General Market – This large market is held on Tuesdays at the Fair Ground and sells the full range of items from food to footwear.
- Fuengirola Flea market – Again held at the Fair Ground, this ever popular market is on Saturday mornings and if you can’t find what you are looking for here, you won’t find it anywhere! Stalls have everything… including kitchen sinks!