Fill out the form to get in touch
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
The post Christmas blues and January’s cold, wet weather, leads people to book sunshine holidays in their hoards. The first Saturday on the New Year is dubbed Sunshine Saturday in the UK, and it is the busiest booking day of the whole year for travel agents and airlines! So the question is have you booked yet?
Don’t worry if you haven’t, there’s still plenty of time, but we do recommend getting ahead of the curve to get the best deals and ensure availability. Some people like to wait to see the last minute deals, and of course that’s fine too, but early bookings are important if you fit into any of these categories.
- You have kids and need to travel in the school holidays – Not surprisingly, these are the most popular times to travel and availability is limited, so getting in ahead of the rest is the best idea.
- If you have a particular destination in mind, which has limited accommodation – If you love a particular village which doesn’t have many holiday rentals or hotels, then booking early will make sure you’re not disappointed.
- If you have fallen in love with a particular villa or apartment and want to return – We have many guests that return to the same holiday rental time and time again, because it is perfect for them. If that’s your case, then don’t wait to book, especially in peak times, as you may be disappointed.
- If you’re travelling in a group – Group holidays are getting increasingly popular, but take some organisation to make sure that everyone is free, so fixing your dates and booking up that perfect villa in January makes sense.
- If you’re dreaming of a spring break this year – Spring is a lovely time to visit the Costa del Sol, flights and accommodation are cheaper and you don’t have to wait so long to get away. But time flies once you’re back into your routine and spring will be here before you know it, so get booking before it’s too late!
If you are inspired to start planning your next holiday this month, here are three great holiday rental properties.
2 Bed Penthouse Casares – This 2 bedroom penthouse is simply stunning. Set right on the beach in Casares this spacious penthouse has top of the range furnishings, an enormous terrace and additional roof terrace with double 4 poster sunbed.
3 Bed apartment San Pedro – This fabulous three bedroom apartment is just 50 metres from the beach in San Pedro de Alcantara, within walking distance of restaurants and bars and close to town. It is located in a stunning complex with water features and manicured gardens and overlooks the communal pool.
5 Bed Townhouse Elviria – This magnificent property is at the very top of La Mairena Monte in Elviria, Marbella. Although classified as a townhouse, it is more of an end of terrace villa as it spans over 3 floors and benefits from a games room, a cinema room and boasts 5 bedrooms. This small complex of only 8 townhouses offers a tranquil infinity pool, an indoor pool for the winter months, grassed communal gardens and truly fantastic views to the Mediterranean and the mountains.
Please let us know if we can help you choose the right location and the perfect holiday rental for your 2018 holiday. Our experts all live on the Costa del Sol, love the area and can advise you on the best place for your precious holiday time. Get in touch today